What’s a BAD ASS Extension Cord?
- Flexible: 100% soft drawn, annealed, bunch stranded copper conductors guarantees maximum flexibility.
- Water Resistant: Water cannot penetrate the insulation covering the copper conductors and cause life-threatening electrical shocks.
- Flame Retardant: Bad Ass Cords have special jacket composition that inhibits flames and combustion.
- Don’t weather check in direct sunlight or extreme cold.
- Use plugs with heavy duty, full sized industrial brass blades, contacts and ground pins for superior electrical contact.
- Have over-sized, molded strain reliefs that anchor the plugs and connectors to the cord body and keeps them from separating if the cord is accidentally yanked from the outlet.
- Are safety tested and rated by UL/cUL or ETL/cETL.